Monday, October 23, 2017

The Miskins



I just love being able to go out and capture moments of an adorable family that they will cherish forever, especially when that adorable family is my sisters! So I may have a bias opinion oh how adorable they are.
We went out to the  Great Salt Lake Shorelands Preserve for their fall session and the views were absolutely gorgeous!

 The scenery picturesque.
The lighting was spot on.
My family looked amazing!
(Only down side was the bird size mosquito attacking my legs. Note To Self: Never wear leggings while shooting a session around a lot of water. And bring bug spray!)

 This sweet kiddos were so excited to get in front of the camera and show me what they got! They are all naturals and brought so much energy, laughs, and kept me on my toes!






I am so thankful that they chose me to take their family portraits! Here are a few of my favorites pictures from their session! Its so hard for me to just pick one or two to show you all, so here are a "few".









xoxo
Danielle Enlow


No comments:

Post a Comment