Saturday, September 23, 2017

Katelyn +Cody Gillin's Wedding


I had the amazing opportunity to work with Taya from Moments with Taya Photography! 
I was able to be her second shooter at a beautiful wedding in Draper, Utah.
She willingly let me come so I could gain the experience I need to start shooting more weddings and I am so grateful to her letting me be apart of this beautiful day!



Katelyn and Cody put together such a beautiful wedding.
Katelyn and Cody are both avid hunters so of course they wanted to have that come across in their wedding, but in a beautiful and sophisticated way. Even though it ended up raining and they had to move their ceremony inside it turned out beautifully.
The wedding had such a rustic charm and I just fell in love with their venue. They even thought to have a special memorial for all their loved ones who have passed away and I just thought that was so thoughtful of them.
 Katelyn was beautiful and Cody could not have been happier. And their sweet baby girl was so precious! I was honored that they let me come and help capture their special day.























xoxo
Danielle Enlow

No comments:

Post a Comment